Apple Repair Service in KenyaIf you need apple repair in London, we can help with Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, and iMac. We also repair all brands of Windows laptops and desktops.
UpgradesThinking of replacing your old Mac? Why not upgrade instead, for a fraction of the cost. Our third party Macbook & iMac repair service technicians will install a new Solid State Drive (SSD) increase memory and reinstall the latest Mac Operating System. Give your Mac a new lease of life. Check out our article on why you should upgrade to an SSD.
iMac and MacBook Repair & Service Kenya
Apple products are expensive, but they last a long time. That’s why we love keeping iMacs and MacBooks going. We replace batteries, screens, touchpads, keyboards and more. We can also perform upgrades to extend the life of your Mac.
We can help with all MacOS and iOS issues and can repair or reinstall your device and get it running smoothly again. We can help with update problems, system performance, sign-in issues, apps and features and can setup time machine backups and restore if needed.
We can repair all types of hardware issues including:
- Broken MacBook and iMac screens
- Liquid damaged devices
- Battery replacement
And much more!
If you need your data transferring from your old Mac to a new one, we can help. We can even transfer data from Windows PC to Mac. Once the transfer is complete, we check that you are happy with the transfer.
Hard Drive Data Recovery
We can recover data from all types of media including Apple hard drives. If your hard drive has crashed, we can install a new faster drive and recover your data. Check out our hard drive data recovery service.
Our London based, Award Winning technicians for both Apple Remote IT Support and On Site IT Support issues are qualified, friendly and patient – they won’t baffle you with IT jargon, so you can rest assured you are in good hands.
You can bring your device to our north London shop or we offer a collect and return service.
Let's Get Started
Where do i repair my laptop in Nairobi, Kenya?
What do i do when water spills on My laptop?
How do i fix my wi-fi if it's not connecting?
Is it advisable to change harddisk to SSD?
What is the solution to “Gmail storage is full” ?
A lot of us have run into storage issues on our Gmail account. There have been times we have received a notification stating the storage of Gmail account is full and mails need to be deleted in order to receive new ones. Google provides users with a total of 15GB storage for free, this is the storage for Drive files, emails, WhatsApp backups, among others. Google forums are filled with queries related to storage full issues and two answers get repeated a lot. First, to purchase additional cloud storage from Google and the second is to clean up some space to accommodate new mails.
To buy additional storage you will need to select the amount of storage you want and add your credit card details to make the purchase. After doing this once, Google will set up a recurring payment from your account and you will get additional space until you decide to end the subscription. However, to add new data or receive new emails you will have to clear up the storage and bring the amount of space your account uses to below 15GB.
There are three ways in which you can free up space on your Google account:
- Delete files by size in Google Drive
- From your drive log in to your Google account
- There it will list all your files in descending order, in terms of space occupied.
- Permanently delete the files you do not require anymore.
- Delete mails
- Head over to Gmail.com and log in to your Google account.
- In the Search bar, type “has: attachment larger:10M”
- This will bring up all emails with attachments of over 10MB in size.
- Select emails you do not need and tap on the delete button.
- Now head to the Trash and tap on the empty trash button to free up space in your account.
- Now head over to the Spam folder from the left navigation bar.
- Now click on the Delete all spam messages now, and then confirm.
- Convert Google photos
- Head over to Google photos on a PC.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Change the upload quality from Original to High Quality.
- Google will ask you if you want to recover your storage, which will convert your earlier uploads to High Quality and help you save up on space.
Check out our weekly deals on all brand new, used, Ex-UK laptops, printers, cameras, projectors, apple products and all cctv and biometric system products. Get genuine parts for your gadgets. All adapters, toners, batteries, screens, speakers, motherboards are readily available at the best prices in kenya.
Talk to us for the best services and best prices in Kenya. We collect repair and deliver all gadgets back to you.