ETR Machine Repair
HOW TO RESOLVE COMMON ERRORS ON ACLAS ETR MACHINE
- Error 1 – means the function pressed is incorrect. Possible solution press C Button and reenter the functions again.
- Error 30 – means you have not generated /cleared daily report – possible solution generate daily report, you can achieve this by going to Z mode and following the procedure above on Z Report generation (Also known as End of the day Report).
- Error 87 – Short circuit or low battery means that the RAM battery (CMOS Battery) has drained its power.
- Error 114 – means need to adjust the date and time -possible solutions is to take to Dejavu Technical Department for soft date/Time adjustment after a hardware
reset is performed. This helps machine to maintain all transactions and also keep the memory working well. The hardware Reset helps the machine to clear all cached data and also clear any bug in the RAM.
- Error 112 (SD CARD ERROR) – means that the Secondary storage (Commonly called SD card is faulty)
- Error 62 (No paper for printer error) – Means no thermal roll inserted for print outs / receipts. Possible solution is to correctly insert a new thermal roll paper in the machine.
Let's Get Started
Where do i repair my laptop in Nairobi, Kenya?
What do i do when water spills on My laptop?
How do i fix my wi-fi if it's not connecting?
Is it advisable to change harddisk to SSD?
What is the solution to “Gmail storage is full” ?
A lot of us have run into storage issues on our Gmail account. There have been times we have received a notification stating the storage of Gmail account is full and mails need to be deleted in order to receive new ones. Google provides users with a total of 15GB storage for free, this is the storage for Drive files, emails, WhatsApp backups, among others. Google forums are filled with queries related to storage full issues and two answers get repeated a lot. First, to purchase additional cloud storage from Google and the second is to clean up some space to accommodate new mails.
To buy additional storage you will need to select the amount of storage you want and add your credit card details to make the purchase. After doing this once, Google will set up a recurring payment from your account and you will get additional space until you decide to end the subscription. However, to add new data or receive new emails you will have to clear up the storage and bring the amount of space your account uses to below 15GB.
There are three ways in which you can free up space on your Google account:
- Delete files by size in Google Drive
- From your drive log in to your Google account
- There it will list all your files in descending order, in terms of space occupied.
- Permanently delete the files you do not require anymore.
- Delete mails
- Head over to Gmail.com and log in to your Google account.
- In the Search bar, type “has: attachment larger:10M”
- This will bring up all emails with attachments of over 10MB in size.
- Select emails you do not need and tap on the delete button.
- Now head to the Trash and tap on the empty trash button to free up space in your account.
- Now head over to the Spam folder from the left navigation bar.
- Now click on the Delete all spam messages now, and then confirm.
- Convert Google photos
- Head over to Google photos on a PC.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Change the upload quality from Original to High Quality.
- Google will ask you if you want to recover your storage, which will convert your earlier uploads to High Quality and help you save up on space.
Check out our weekly deals on all brand new, used, Ex-UK laptops, printers, cameras, projectors, apple products and all cctv and biometric system products. Get genuine parts for your gadgets. All adapters, toners, batteries, screens, speakers, motherboards are readily available at the best prices in kenya.
Talk to us for the best services and best prices in Kenya. We collect repair and deliver all gadgets back to you.