Moi avenue, Rahimtulla Trust Building. Main Building 1st Flr, Room 21
Send a Message
Where do i repair my laptop in Nairobi, Kenya?
For the best laptop, macbook, smartphone repairs visit Gadgets Garage Kenya. We offer both hardware and software solutions for your gadgets at the affordable rates and shortest time possible.
What do i do when water spills on My laptop?
Most people advise you to put it in rice, some say in salt but all this doesn’t work. the best thing to do is to take out the battery and seek professional help from a technician. Don’t switch it on until it is checked.
How do i fix my wi-fi if it's not connecting?
Is it advisable to change harddisk to SSD?
What is the solution to “Gmail storage is full” ?
A lot of us have run into storage issues on our Gmail account. There have been times we have received a notification stating the storage of Gmail account is full and mails need to be deleted in order to receive new ones. Google provides users with a total of 15GB storage for free, this is the storage for Drive files, emails, WhatsApp backups, among others. Google forums are filled with queries related to storage full issues and two answers get repeated a lot. First, to purchase additional cloud storage from Google and the second is to clean up some space to accommodate new mails.
To buy additional storage you will need to select the amount of storage you want and add your credit card details to make the purchase. After doing this once, Google will set up a recurring payment from your account and you will get additional space until you decide to end the subscription. However, to add new data or receive new emails you will have to clear up the storage and bring the amount of space your account uses to below 15GB.
There are three ways in which you can free up space on your Google account:
- Delete files by size in Google Drive
- From your drive log in to your Google account
- There it will list all your files in descending order, in terms of space occupied.
- Permanently delete the files you do not require anymore.
- Delete mails
- Head over to Gmail.com and log in to your Google account.
- In the Search bar, type “has: attachment larger:10M”
- This will bring up all emails with attachments of over 10MB in size.
- Now head to the Trash and tap on the empty trash button to free up space in your account.
- Now head over to the Spam folder from the left navigation bar.
- Now click on the Delete all spam messages now, and then confirm.
- Convert Google photos
- Head over to Google photos on a PC.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Change the upload quality from Original to High Quality.
- Google will ask you if you want to recover your storage, which will convert your earlier uploads to High Quality and help you save up on space.
Let's Get Started
Deal with experts. We repair your device with original spares and we offer services countrywide. We collect, fix and deliver back to you.
|Mon||08:30am – 06:00pm|
|Tue||08:30am – 06:00pm|
|Wed||08:30am – 06:00pm|
|Thu||08:30am – 06:00pm|
|Fri||08:30am – 06:00pm|
|Sat||09:00am – 06:30pm|
Check out our weekly deals on all brand new, used, Ex-UK laptops, printers, cameras, projectors, apple products and all cctv and biometric system products. Get genuine parts for your gadgets. All adapters, toners, batteries, screens, speakers, motherboards are readily available at the best prices in kenya.
Talk to us for the best services and best prices in Kenya. We collect repair and deliver all gadgets back to you.